Emerie (25), Canada, escort girl     Call

Thai Emerie (25) escort Canada

"Privacy Problem Vancouver"


Tel. number
City: Vancouver/Canada
Last seen: Yesterday in 12:59
Yesterday: 11:59
Incall/Outcall: Outcall
Foreign languages: EnglishFrench, Spanish, Portugese
Services: 69 Position,Role play,Blowjob,Girlfriend Experience (GFE),Erotic massage - Body massage,French Kissing,Overnight stays
Piercings: Yes
Tatoo: Yes
Drinks delivered: Yes

About Me

included shower before and after..Cooled drinks or coffee :)Just call me any time.. Angel xx I am Emerie tantra and nuru you are tired, or stressed, or just would like try a new "sex" style:just call service is lot of erotic,, and so nice!!I do:: tantra-, body to body-, hot oil-, erotic-, ligham-, nuru-, prostate- massages ,, lovely service!!...I dont do sex and oral !!I am Emerie every day: 10am to 10pmPrices::: NOW DISCOUNT!!100 Euros for 1hour session..

Personlig info & Bio

Height: 175 cm
Weight: 47 kg / 104 lbs
Age: 25 yrs
Hobby: beach, badminton camping, movies, partying
Nationality: British
Preferences: Ready cock
Breast: B
Lingerie: Bergans of Norway
Perfumes: Steve McQueen
Orientation: Bisexuals


Quick 80 eur
1 hour 280 eur
Plus hour
12 hours 700 eur
24 hours 1000 eur

Extroverted, passionate, lover of life and new experiences.. I enjoy the company of people who are free i too love to live freely.



| +1 |

flower bikini, long blonde hair, petite, appendix scar, rbb

| +1 |

Am I slightly curious as to what 'excuse' he'd give me about the goings-on last night? Yes, about 10% of me is....Just curious to know just how stupid he thinks I'd be to fall for his made up reason..but the remaining 90% doesn't want to hear a gawddamn word from him. Part of me feels that he doesn't even deserve 2 seconds of my time. But another part of me feels that I deserve to give him a piece of my mind and tell him what a sorry excuse for a man he is.

| +1 |

gah!... 'leggings'*

| +1 |

Trust me, if you start to play the I'm trying to be an understanding guy, trying not to be jealous then you're not being authentic. It's like getting slaps to the face and smiling saying it's cool while people are laughing at you.

| +1 |

I just need to concentrate on making my relationship stronger now.

| +1 |

Yes!! What a tiny little cheer girl!! Goodness.. A ton of sexy ones this upload... Nice work to those who contributed here

| +1 |

Wow that body she is flawless

| +1 |

This information supports those who disapprove of those kinds of relationships.

| +1 |

The other day, we were hanging out late at her place and ended up going out for a late drink to a nearby bar. Then another one. We ended up staying out until nearly 1 a.m. and then going back to her house.